A WAIM Managment Company

Call 866.812.9771

Click Here for Free, No-Obligation Details

US Funding-Free Details Request

  • Cancel

Don't Let the End of the Month Be the End of Your Business!

Here’s How Factoring Works:

1

Sign Up

Our quick and easy application process will get you going quickly.

icon
2

Send Invoices

Email or fax us your invoices with basic documentation showing the work was completed.

icon
3

Get Paid

We advance you up to 90% of the invoice amount within 24 hours. Get the remaining 10% once your customer pays (minus a small fee).

icon

Get Your Free? No-Obligation Quote.

Get Free Quote

img4

Talk to a Factoring Expert Now,
to Learn How We May Help You.
866.812.9771

The Benefits of Factoring

Cash When You Need It

Get access to your cash within 24 hours in most cases. Quick access to cash means ability to pay bills faster, hire more staff, expand your business, and take advantage of early payment discounts from suppliers.

No New Debt

Factoring isn’t a loan. It's simply access to your money early for products and services you have delivered. You just pay a small fee to access that cash early.

Relieves Stress

Eliminate the stress waiting for money to pay bills or add staff. We pay you promptly and do the collecting for you, so you can focus on building your business.

Creates Opportunities

Fast cash means never having to wait to take advantage of new opportunities or to expand your business.

Flexibility

US Funding give you freedom of choice. You decide what invoices you want to factor, and you can stop at any time.

Promotes Growth

Factoring grows with your business. When you get busy, you will have availability of funds to fuel that growth as you deliver products and services.

img5

  • Simple, streamlined application
  • Approval in hours or days
  • Business receivables serve as your collateral
  • No debt created—balance sheet enhanced by inflow of cash
  • Startups welcome
  • No monthly interest
  • Services handled by the factoring company at no extra charge
  • Difficult application process
  • Takes weeks or months for approval
  • Collateral typically required in the form of fixed assets
  • Creates a debt which weakens your balance sheet
  • Startups generally don’t qualify
  • Interest paid monthly
  • You are responsible for credit, collections, and receivables management

Accounts Receivable Financing and Cash Management Solutions

US Funding’s accounts receivable financing specialists recognize the importance of cash flow to growing businesses.

Do you struggle with these issues?
You need money to operate or grow your business but you don’t want to borrow; your credit is less than perfect; you are experiencing a temporary cash-flow problem; you want to avoid having to use your business as collateral against a loan, or the banks simply aren’t lending.

Many companies are hindered from expansion or growth by having a large amount of money tied up in accounts receivables. US Funding can provide you with a flexible accounts receivables financing solution that will free up those funds for your use, helping you to grow your company.

US Funding’s flexible invoice factoring services are right for your business…whether you are a manufacturer, distributor, importer, or service organization. We work with businesses who are startups as well as those with revenues in the $1million – $50 million range. We also offer special, extended cash management services and comprehensive accounting and payroll services to the staffing industry.

Accounts Receivable Factoring FAQs

Turn to US Funding for the following:

  • No application fee
  • No monthly minimum
  • Shelter from bad-debt losses
  • Purchase Guarantees
  • Collection of accounts
  • Up-to-date receivable records
  • Cash management services