Get Cash Fast with Accounts Receivable Financing
Written by moxysupport on March 19, 2015
If your company needs a quick infusion of cash, consider accounts receivable financing. This is a great alternative to a small business loan or line of credit, since you don’t have to repay the money. You’ll simply get a lump sum of cash to help grow your business.
What is Accounts Receivable Financing?
Almost every business has invoices that have not been paid. For example, you might offer payment plans to your customers, or you might have clients who pay you once a month or once a quarter. These unpaid accounts are worth money to you in the future. But what if you need money now?
This is where accounts receivable financing (also called invoice factoring) comes into play. A company like US Funding will buy your accounts for a negotiated fee. In other words, you’ll get the cash today and the financing company will collect from the customers in the future, based on their agreed payment plan.
Here at US Funding, there’s absolutely no application fee or monthly minimum if you’re interested in our accounts receivable financing services, and we offer extremely competitive rates.
How Much Can You Expect to Earn?
Accounts are worth different amounts of money depending on a few factors. Essentially, accounts that are extremely likely to be paid (for example, very recent accounts) are worth more money than accounts that are less likely to be paid (for example, older accounts).
There are a number of advantages to this kind of financing, including:
- Fast cash – if you need cash quickly, getting a loan or selling inventory might not be a good option for you. At US Funding, you’ll receive cash for your accounts in 24 hours or less.
- If your business has a lot of debt or it is important for you not to add more debt to your balance sheet, factoring allows you to get the money you need without going through a traditional loan process.
- With accounts receivable financing, you might be able to completely eliminate your accounts receivable department. We’ll handle it for you, which is a huge time and money benefit!
- You get to choose which accounts you finance. You can choose to finance all of your accounts or just choose the ones that make the most sense to your business to raise the specific amount of cash you need.
- Your customers don’t lose confidence in you when you work with a financing company like us. We’re not a collections agency, and we don’t have them make out checks to us. They still make out checks to you, so there’s no confusion.
- You don’t have to pay us anything. Here at US Funding we don’t even charge an application fee. So, you can learn about financing and get started today, even if your business is strapped for cash.
Are you interested in speaking with someone about how this type of financing can help your business grow? Call us today at 866-812-9771 to learn more about our flexible financing solutions.