Invoice Factoring Service
10 Ways You Can Benefit from Invoice Factoring
Most business owners have investigated small business loans or have considered finding investors, but did you know that there’s a third financing option if you need money for your business?Invoice factoring could be the right solution for you!
Basically, with this kind of financing you “sell” your open accounts to a financing provider, such as US Funding, in order to get the money you deserve today, rather than having to wait weeks or even months for your clients or customers to pay for their purchases.
- Get Cash Quick – With invoice factoring, you’ll get a quick decision on your application and have cash in your account in as little as 24 hours.
- Avoid Debt – If you already have a lot of debt on your balance sheet, factoring can help you avoid more (and thus more easily woo investors).
- Easier Qualification – If your credit or current debt ratio doesn’t allow you qualify for a bank loan, you might still qualify for invoice factoring.
- Control Over Your Accounts – You don’t have to include all of your accounts when you pursue invoice factoring with US Funding; simply do what’s right for your business.
- 24/7 Reporting – You’ll never have to wonder about the state of your accounts with invoice factoring since we have a 24/7 online reporting system here at US Funding.
- Pay for Materials and Manufacturing – Land a big purchase order? We can help you pay for the materials and manufacturing to fulfill it with invoice factoring.
- Account Management – We can help you with the entire account payment collection process, so you can reduce the number of staff in your accounting department.
- Stay Afloat – Almost every business falls on hard times at some point, but with invoice factoring, you can get money today for the products/services you’ve sold.
- No Stress on Pay Day – With our invoice factoring, you don’t have to worry about not having the money for payroll. We’ve got you covered, even if you have a sudden influx of work and need to hire more employees or give your employees more hours.
- We’re a Team – We’re not a faceless loan company; we’re a partner in your business. We’re here to support you whenever you have questions or concerns about your account, and we’ll work as hard as you do to make sure that your business continues to grow. We succeed when you succeed!
Let’s be honest: invoice factoring is not the right solution for every business. However, we hope that you’ll keep US Funding in mind as an option.
Many business owners never consider invoice factoring, but this might be the very best solution for your company.
If you want to learn more about invoice factoring and how this financing solution could help your business, give us a call at (336)-812-9767 to speak to one of our representatives about our invoice factoring service.